Sunday

young girl phonesex


       He looked so sexy taking off his shirt, and lying on his bed. We lived next door to each other... So, I couldnt help but to watch him.  I could see him out my window everyday. I knew if I could see him so well. He could see me too.. I never had a problem talking to boys or anything. Most of them think I'm so fucking hot.. ( to be so young. ) I'm Kristi. A 20 year old nympho freak that loves watching hard cock cum.... This short blog is about my first victim.. I call him my "victim" because I'm jailbait.. A hot nasty cumslut whore that loves cock in all my holes.. And will stop at nothing to feel that hard cock pounding and fucking my throat, like the nasty slut I am.. His name was Jason Brown. He was 25 years old. & I was 15.
”KRISTI!!!!!  Come here, I need you to deliver these items to our neighbors.”, my mother asked.
” Okay, what’s the address?” I asked
” It's right next door Kristi! ” she said

"WHAT"?!?! I yelled with excitement..

"See you later sweetie" my mother said as she left for work..

I went outside to find the address and discovered that it was right next door...! OMG!, I thought to myself.. this is my chance to finally seduce him..  I ran back into the house and jumped in the shower. I used my favorite Victoria's Secret Peach body wash.. as well as my Peach lotion. I slipped into my dark blue tube dress, no panties were needed. As I got ready to walk out the door. I looked out my window.. And there he was... Jason. Laying across his bed, with his boxers on. My nipples instantly got hard. And my pussy started to tingle. I watched Jason for 10 whole minutes before I realized he was stroking his hard cock....
     I layed across my bed and spread my legs.. The scent of my sweet pussy instantly hit me. As i reached down and felt how wet and inviting my pussy was.. I brought my sticky finger back to my mouth and began to lick my sweet juices off my fingers.. I slid my dress down a little just to exposed my perky breast. And squeeze on my nipples.. I then slid two fingers into my pussy and imagined Jason's tongue carressing my hard clit.. While he stroked on his throbbing shaft.

    BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! .. Someone banged harshly on the door..

    I opened my eyes and jumped out of bed.. I looked out my window and noticed Jason was gone.. I ran down stairs with pussy juice dripping down my legs. Before I reached the bottom step I could see that  it was Jason. My heart began to pound, and knees began to shake. I opened the door slowly.. (not knowing my next move).

       He wasted no time, as he kissed me deeply and pushed me into my house where we layed kissing so passionately and deeply for several seconds. His open lips forced mine to meet them, and we interlocked bodies and hands. His tongue greedily found mine as we stood, passionately embraced, kissing for minutes that felt like hours. He ran his hands through my curly brown hair and shoved me against 
the bottom of my staircase and closed the door with his foot...

  " Jason!!!.. what are you doing?". I asked nervously. As i tried pushing him away.

 " I know you want me Kristi" he said breathing heavily..

 As he placed my right hand over his rock hard cock. I quickly gained control over my hand and began to explore Jason's "package". I slid my hand up 8 inches of rock hard dick. His mushroom head was leaking pre cum all over his leg as we stood there exploring each others bodies with our hands..

   He sat on the steps and didn't make me wait long, as he lifted my left leg and put it on the rail.

     Jason began to squeeze on my round ass as he stroked on his precum oozing dick. He let all his precum drip down his hand onto his big cum filled balls. I licked my lips, craving to taste Jason's thick creamy cum. Jason bought his face closer to my pussy, && whispered " Kristi I've been waiting to taste your tight little teen pussy ever since you moved here". I looked down at Jason and sat my pussy on his face.. "MMMMMMM "your pussy is so fucking sweet", he moaned as he  grabbed onto my hips.  

        Sucking and biting on my hard wet clit, then shoving his tongue deep in my tight soaked hole. I grabs his head as if to push him in further moaning and jerking to every tongue lash. He rubs the juices that have dripped down the crack of my ass in circular motion at the entrance of my tight asshole. He slips in one finger then two fucking both holes with his mouth and hand." Oh fuck", I moan out load... begging him not to stop. My body begans to shake and and knees get weak. I grab the back of  Jasons head while I scream and moan,  my cum squirts out of my tiny pink hole into Jasons mouth and face and all over the stairs.  
   
    Jason stands up removing his now drenched in pussy cum, white T-shirt and carries me up the stairs into my bed room...
    He then tells me to get on my knees and  rams his hard wet dick in my tight drenched pussy for several strokes then pulls it out and shoves his cock into my mouth, letting me taste my sweet pussy juices that covered his hard cock.  

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment