Sunday

Dirty Phonesex

Some, of you would say I'm such a bad girl, others would say "that hot bunny is a sweeheart". (With a sweet pussy) ;). And I love to listen to her lick tho sweet juices of her fingers after she finger fucked her  little cunt for me.. *giggles* I'm such a dirty little girl. hehee. But, I'm so much more.
 Over the holidays I've gotten alot of cute little panty boys! Big grown men and even hot guys my age that loves to stuff there big hard cocks (sometimes little cocks) into soft sexy pink panties. Mmmmm some of them even want my dirty panties to sniff and lick while they stroke ther cocks.

 I love rubbing my tight little pussy threw my lite blue silk panties, for you. Mmmm I make my pussy squirt and fill those panties with sweet cum for daddy to sniff and lick.. then fill those panties with his thick creamy load. hehe.. Mmmmmm. I'm feeling kinky and really really sinful.. ;)

 Do you want me to get my pink strappy!?. Mmmm we all know thats my favorite one.. 9 inches long and 3.5 inches thick. I fuck all my sissy with the pink strappy. I spank there sissy asses until they beg me to fuck them! Beg me to ruin there asses. Then I do. Mmmmm, I love stretching there little slut hole until my pink cock explodes.

 Do you want hot phone no taboos phonesex!
 With a slut that has a dirty little mind?
 Call me... Lets have some fun!
 Kristi  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment