Sunday

Hey guys! I'm Kristina. But everybody calls me Kristi. I'm 20 years old and I'm a student. You may think I'm inexperienced or a good girl. But, you could be more wrong! I've been making big cocks squirt creamy thick loads for a long time. I love being a kinky little princess slut. Hehee. Being a Princess is all I've ever known! I'm such a daddies girl. I have always been a daddies girl, since I could remember.
   My daddy is a tall man. Maybe 6'4, 220 lbs or so. And he has always been so big!.. When I was youger he used to pick me up, and sit me on his lap while we watched television. And I would sit in daddies lap until it was time for me to go to bed.  I loved the way daddy held me in his arms..
  Well one night when daddy got home, he began to argue with mommy. They yelled and screamed at each other, then daddy went into his office. I ran behind daddy and followed him into his office.
 "Daddy lets go watch television" I said. As I entered his office.

 "No Kristi, not tonight" Daddy said without looking at me.
 
  "FINE!" I yelled as I slammed the door.

  That night daddy slept on the couch. I didnt want daddy to be lonely, so I snuggled on the couch with daddy and held him." Mmmmm, your so warm honey" daddy whispered. "Hehee your cold daddy" I said as I slid my hands down to touch daddies cock. "Mmmm honey, that feels good" daddy moaned. I only wanted daddy to feel better and he seemed to like it as I stroked his hard cock.  
  Before daddy realized what was happening I had already wrap my soft little lips around daddies cum oozing cock. Daddy moaned and squirmed with excitement.. Mmmmm I sucked and squeeezed on daddies hard cock with my tiny hands. Daddy then grabbed the back of my hair and began thrusting his hips and fucking my little throat so hard! I gagged on daddies hard cock and then I tried to beg him to stop.
  But, it was already to late daddy opened his eyes to find his little girl between his legs. Daddy tried to squeeze his cock to hold back.. But, he couldnt. Daddy squirted a huge load all over my face and I wrapped my lips around daddies cock to taste his cream. Mmmm, I said as daddy stood up..

  "Kristi, nooooo" daddy said.. Daddy was sooo embarrassed by what we had done, daddy told me he'd give me anything I wanted to keep our secret. What a world of opportunity opened up to me. I made daddy feel soo good by using my little hands and wet tiny mouth. Daddy always gave me anything my heart desired.  And i gave daddy what his cock desired!

  And you can have some too. ;)
  Want hot incest phonesex slut? yes..
  Then Kristi is your girl! 1-888-402-8669
 I'll be waiting


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment