Sunday

Dirty Fun with Daddies friend





It was a boring Sunday morning. I was sitting at the kitchen table having a cup of coffee when I heard a knock at the door.. To my surprise it was a man I had dreamt about a few times. I've known him since I was a child. His name was Thomas. He was a close friend and co-worker to my father. His gorgeous blue eyes and bald head has been in my mind for days. He was wearing a tight pare of blue jeans, and a flannel shirt. He held something in his hand. It was a bag. He handed me the bag. I was suddenly confused. "Something for my father"? I asked.  "No, now put it on" he said.


It was sexy langerie. A baby pink Sequin Embroidery and Sheer Netbaby doll with a G-string. To be exact. I ran to the bedroom and immediately put it on. He watched me, but not for long.  He went the the bathroom where he  ran the bath with whipping cream in his hand. He led me to the tub and began to squirt whipped cream all over my swollen nipples threw the lingerie. He  ate the whipped cream that was all over  my dripping wet body. I gently ran my finger tips down his chest to his swollen shaft. I gently rubbed the whipping cream over his shaft and slowly he began to breathe heavy. We were both covered in whipping cream.. We  got out of the tub and headed for the bedroom. I threw him on the the bed and began licking the whipping cream off of his body. His breathing became more intense as I licked the whipped cream off his thighs. I crawled between his legs a licked all the sweet cream from his tight balls. I used the tip of my tongue on his mushroom-head which began dripping precum.

His hand were reaching for my wet juicy pussy. He moan as he told me to sit on his face. But, I declined. I wanted to taste his cock.  I grabbed his throbbing cock and slowly slid very inch into my cock hungry mouth. He moaned and shivered as my throat squeezed his mushroom-head. His breathing was even more intense as I sat on his face and begin to suck his cock in the 69 position.. More vigorously I sucked in his cock even deeper and deeper until he was just about to cum.. Then I stopped. He was all over me, grinding his chin into my pussy. I could see my juices running down his face as he licked my sucked my clit.  His tongue would rub around my clit and wet lips then he placed his tongue deep inside my tight wet pussy. Thomas told me to roll over.

Slowly he took his penis and teased around my wet pussy that was just soaked with sweet cum. I grabbed his penis and began to suck on it more intensly.. He began to breathe more intensly again.. Then when he was ready to cum I stopped again.. I  grabbed his hard throbbing cock and slowly slid  it into my pink little cunt. *MMMMMMMMMMM* HIs cock was so thick.  With every stroke his cock stretch my little pussy. He kissed my sweet lips and then I began to ride him. Riding him up and down, our bodies in perfect motion.. He  grabbed my tits and began to lick my hard nipples. My pussy was just dripping now all over his balls which began to pulsate as well.. He was just breathing so deeply and heavily in my ear. This pushed me over the edge .. I was just a riding him up and down and slowly coming to a stop where I rocked back and forth on his penis. Then finally I moaned with exictement and pleasure as my pussy drenched his dick and balls. Thomas then picked me up and flipped me over on the bed. He wasted no time as he shoved his precum dripping cock into my little pussy. His moans became louder , his eyes rolled into the back of his head as we both moaned and began to cum together. His cock let out a huge load into my tight little pussy. His penis was sensitivie now but still pulsating with enjoyment.... He grabbed me and began to kiss me deeply.  He slid his wet cock out of my pussy and i got on my knees. I licked and sucked his creamy nut and my sweet cum off his cock.
 MMMMM but that wasnt enough cum for me. I want more.
  Kristi 1-888-402-8669

No comments:

Post a Comment