Sunday

Mutual masturbation Phonesex






I'm laying here on my bed. Slidding around on my blue silk sheets, my thoughts of you and our conversations fill my head. I want to play and I imagine you watching me. My nipples are already hard as I take off my white T-shirt and rub them. I unbutton my shorts and slowly unzip them, letting them drop to the floor. I rub my hand over my pussy and can feel it is already wet. I slide my fingers over my clit I rub it gently. I slowly move my fingers to my ass teasing the tight hole. I have a long mirror side by side in my room its directly in front of me, so I lay on my big king sized bed. So I can see everything I do. I spread my soft pussy lips apart. Looking at how wet it is. My pink swollen clit is so hard. I began to rub it & think of your hard cock. I slowly rub my wet clit in tiny circles as my juices pour down my ass. I don't want to cum yet so I then go up and down from my clit to my wet hole. I can see my juices really starting to soak the sheets. I ease my middle finger in, my tight wet pussy. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, it feels so fucking good. I start to moan. I stick two more fingers in my dripping cunt fuck my pussy harder. I slide down closer to the edge of the couch so I can see me fuck my wet pussy a bit better. I continue to finger fuck my pussy wishing it was your cock. Fucking your kinky phonesex slut. I slowly ease my fingers out and I trail them around my dripping wet hole. I slowly move my hand back to my clit. My fingers are so wett. I move my fingers rapidly over my clit. I can feel my pussy wanting to come hard and fast. So I slow down the pace and just tease myself.
Still imagining you watching me you can see how naughty I was being and how much more of a dirty girl I was about to become. I bite my lower lip looking forward to what's coming next. I grab my 7.5 inch dildo and a my tiny glass dildo so I can fuck my pussy while you watch. I can imagine you rubbing your cock even harder as you watch me. I get on my hands and knees and move to the middle of the bed. I slid my glass dildo inside my pussy to get it wet. I spread my ass cheeks and curve my back and drive it into my ass. I then Slowly put it in and pull it out. Teasing myself as I watch in the mirror. I ease it back in again and I sit up on my heels keeping it in place. I make a soft humping motion. So I can watch myself fuck my ass, my soft moans now get a little louder. My pussy is now dripping wet and ready to be played with.I get my second dildo and I spread my lips and rub my clit with it. I rub it all over and around my pussy. I have my lips spread as far as they will go.
I picture you taking down your pants and rubbing your stiff cock as you watch me pleasure myself. After 1 last dunk into my soaked pussy . I trail my fingers up my stomach to my breasts and map my slippery wet fingers around my nipples. Pinching and squeezing them. I then suck my sweet pussy juice off MY fingers.. MMMMMmmmm, my pussy is so sweet. I take the dildo and slide it into my pussy while on my knees. I ride that cock real slow. Feeling every inch go deeper into my wet cunt. I slide it in and out and press it again my dripping wet g-spot. Oh god it feels so good. I can feel an orgasm coming. Its so intense. I ride it out until I can no longer take it. I pull it back out and rub my clit with it until I begin to cum. I arch my back making my breast stick out farther. My moans can almost be heard from the other room. I picture you stroking your rock hard cock so fast you cum with me!. I'm looking in the mirror I can see my cum start to squirt out && hit the mirror. I imagine squirtin your mouth and face. I slide my fingers into my pussy so I can feel the contractions of my tight pussy while I orgasm. I remove my fingers and taste my sweet cum, while my body is shaking so hard.

Now, do you want to cum with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment