Sunday

Roleplay Phonesex

I get aroused just hearing his voice on the phone.

As we parted on a previous occasion, flirting as usual and getting us both motivated again, he says,"Ooh I just want to.. mm mm.. but I have to go." He grabs me by the waist and pulls me close to him. I purred,"Next time, will you fill me with your thick creamy load.?""Oh yeah." he said."Promise?" I say."Promise." he replied.

A few days later he calls. My heart jumps! He is outisde my house, mmm we are gonna have such a naughty time!

He walks in and grabs the right side of my face. He pulls me closer and plants small kisses on my sweet lips and allover my face.

I love it when he does that.

"Your so beautifuk Kristi" he whispered in my ear. Now I want you on your knees in front of the mirror. Let me take a look at that great ass while my cock is in your mouth." he says.

I obey eagerly!! He is standing on the bed and I am kneeling on it. As his cock slides in and out of my mouth, he stares into the mirror, occasionally grabbing my soft ass. I watch him as he watches us. Damn this is so hot.

We lock eyes, and he tells me how naughty I am. I motion for him to thrust more deeply into my throat, and he does. He intertwines roughness with softness. Thrusting until I gag, then easing up and gently caressing my hair and telling me I'm doing so good.

He knows just when to do more, and when to do less.  I get more and more aroused. I feel my pussy throbbing, longing for him to please just for a little while, fuck me so good. I beg, Please baby? Please can I have some now? He says he will fuck me soon.

Turning me around in different positions for continued oral delight, I catch glimpses of us in the mirror and I  spill over with excitement.


Fuck Me!! I scream. He then lays back and tells me to ride his hard cock! mmmm, i purr with delight and sit my creamy wet pussy on his thick hard rod. mmmm, pleasure races through my body and I orgasm, my body begans to shiver and shake all over his swollen hard cock. He  tells me it's time for me to take off the cover and let him cum in my mouth.

Quickly, the cover is off and I am on my knees, awaiting his big creamy load his  warm cum fills my mouth and he buckles at the hips.

Exhausted, we lay in each other's arms until it's time to part ways.

Now call me for a great phonesex experience! 1888 402 8669
Kristi

AIM & YAHOO: Sinfulkristi



Send me an email if you want to set a certain time for a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment